Artist Submissions Policy
Thank you for considering Random Acts of Art to represent your work. We are continually searching for unique pieces and look forward to seeing your creations. As Random Acts of Art has continued to grow, so has the overwhelming number of new artist submissions. We ask that you please follow the guidelines listed below in order to ensure proper consideration. Thank you and good luck!
Submissions by E-mail
Send e-mails to: email@example.com
- The subject line must read: SUBMISSION followed by the medium you work in to avoid being marked as junk.
- Include 3-6 clear photos of your work, in JPG format, sized appropriately for onscreen viewing. Message size should not exceed 1 MB. Multiple emails with large files will not be viewed.
- Links to your website are also acceptable, but please include your background information in the body of your email.
- Please do not add us to your email newsletter lists after submitting your work.
If you do not have e-mail capacity you may send photos, catalogs or a cd showing your work to:
Random Acts of Art
761 12th Avenue S
Naples, FL 34102
Do not send anything you wish to have returned. We are unable to keep up with the return of items.
We like to know background information about your work such as:
- How you heard about Random Acts of Art
- If you are currently selling in South Florida (where and for how long)
- If you are retailing your work online, where & at what mark-up
- The wholesale cost of your work and any minimum orders or specific ordering needs
- Best ways and times to contact you if necessary
Please note: Because submissions are handled privately, follow up emails or calls to our store will not be useful to you. You will hear from us if we are interested in ordering or have further questions about your work. It is impossible, however, for us to talk to each artist. Please understand that we are not able to carry all the items we like. Rejections don’t always mean we are not impressed by what you are doing.
Thank you again for thinking of Random Acts of Art.
We wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.